If you wish to report an adverse event or product complaint, please call 1-800-LILLYRX (1-800-545-5979)
Cyramza ® (ramucirumab) injection
10 mg/mL solution
This information is provided in response to your request. Resources may contain information about doses, uses, formulations and populations different from product labeling. See Prescribing Information above, if applicable.
What is Cyramza® (ramucirumab) used for?
Cyramza (ramucirumab) is indicated for the treatment of patients with gastric/gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma, metastatic non-small cell lung cancer, metastatic colorectal cancer, and hepatocellular carcinoma.
Ramucirumab is a human vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 antagonist indicated
- as a single agent or in combination with paclitaxel, for treatment of advanced or metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma, with disease progression on or after prior fluoropyrimidine- or platinum-containing chemotherapy
- in combination with erlotinib, for first-line treatment of metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) exon 19 deletions or exon 21 (L858R) mutations
- in combination with docetaxel, for treatment of metastatic NSCLC with disease progression on or after platinum-based chemotherapy
- patients with EGFR or anaplastic lymphoma kinase genomic tumor aberrations should have disease progression on Food and Drug Administration–approved therapy for these aberrations prior to receiving ramucirumab
- in combination with irinotecan, folinic acid, and 5-fluorouracil, for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer with disease progression on or after prior therapy with bevacizumab, oxaliplatin, and a fluoropyrimidine, and
- as a single agent, for the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma in patients who have an alpha-fetoprotein ≥400 ng/mL and have been treated with sorafenib.1
Enclosed Prescribing Information
1Cyramza [package insert]. Indianapolis, IN: Eli Lilly and Company; 2022.
Date of Last Review: February 10, 2023