If you wish to report an adverse event or product complaint, please call 1-800-LILLYRX(1-800-545-5979)
Retevmo ® (selpercatinib) capsules40 mg, 80 mg
This information is provided in response to your request. Resources may contain information about doses, uses, formulations and populations different from product labeling. See Prescribing Information above, if applicable.
RETEVMO® (selpercatinib): Dosing Considerations
Selpercatinib may be taken with or without food unless coadministered with a proton pump inhibitor.
- Selpercatinib doses should be separated by approximately 12 hours.
- A missed dose of selpercatinib should not be made up within 6 hours of the next scheduled dose.
- Selpercatinib capsules should be swallowed whole and should not be opened, crushed, or chewed.1
- Lilly currently has no information available on the opening of the capsules and administering the content in liquids or food for administration (such as mixing in applesauce) or administration through a G-tube.
- If vomiting occurs after taking a dose of selpercatinib, do not administer an additional dose. Take the next dose at the scheduled time.1
Selpercatinib is taken orally twice daily until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity. The recommended dose of selpercatinib based on actual body weight is detailed in .1
Enclosed Prescribing Information
1Retevmo [package insert]. Indianapolis, IN: Eli Lilly and Company; 2021.
G-tube = gastrostomy tube
Lilly = Eli Lilly and Company
Date of Last Review: January 04, 2021